Click on a question to show the answer. Click it again to hide the answer.
+ Expand All
- What are the key Centre Recognition contacts roles?
- What are the responsibilities of each of the contact roles?
Head of Centre
- ensuring Centre compliance with the Agreement
- receiving, and responding to where appropriate, strategic and regulatory documents and notices related to One Awards
- notifying One Awards of incidents of suspected or actual malpractice
- receipt of notification of incidents of suspected or actual malpractice from One Awards and for ensuring prompt response
- keeping One Awards up to date with staff or other, relevant, changes
- receipt of the AGM notice and related information for the nomination of individuals for the Board of Trustees
- ensuring all quality assurance activities are undertaken effectively and that they comply with our quality requirements
- liaison with One Awards External Verifiers and AHE Moderators
- receipt of External Verifier and AHE Moderator reports and action plans, ensuring any actions are addressed by due deadlines
- receipt of information on One Awards products and service developments, and liaison with our Business Development team to ensure the Centre gains the best value from our products and services
- registration of learners, submission of claims for certification, and receipt, checking of, and distribution of certificates to learners
- receipt and checking of invoices and ensuring payment within our published terms
- receipt, checking of, and distribution of certificates to learners
- What do I do if one of my contacts has changed?