Information for Learners FAQs

Click on a question to show the answer. Click it again to hide the answer.

+ Expand All

  1. How do I get my certificate?
    • The Centre where you are learning is responsible for registering you with us.  Once you have completed your course, they notify us of your achievement, and we then issue your certificate to the Centre.  They will then send, or give you the certificate.

  2. How do I get a replacement certificate?
    • If you require a replacement certificate you will need to:

      1. Complete a Replacement Certificate Request Form, available here Learner Request for a Replacement Certificate
      2. The costs for these are as listed below:
        • Replacement Unit Certificate/ Official Statement £10.00 per certificate
        • Replacement Diploma Certificate £20.00 per certificate
      3. Please make the relevant payment for the replacement certificate(s) per application by cheque or bank transfer, made payable to "One Awards". If you wish to pay electronically please contact the Centre Support Team for further information on 0191 518 6550.
      4. Email your fully completed form to If you do not have access to email, please contact us on 0191 518 6550 and select option 1.
      5. Upon receipt of payment and the completed form, the request will be processed and you will be issued with the replacement certificate.

      If you have any queries please call us on 0191 518 6550 and select option 1 and one of our friendly and dedicated members of staff will help you.