The Festival of Learning and Adult Learners Week 13-19 June
12th May 2015 Date of publication
One Awards and NOCN are champions of lifelong adult learning and we are proud to be sponsoring Adult Learners’ Week as part of the Festival of Learning. The Festival is co-ordinated by NIACE.
This is a great opportunity for Centres to promote their courses to the public.
There are some things you could do to get involved:
- Hold a learner event during May-June and advertise it as part of the Festival of Learning
- Hold a learner event during 13-19 June and advertise it as part of Adult Learners’ Week
- Tell the world about it via social media using campaign hashtag: #lovetolearn
Benefits of uploading your event include:
- Increase the potential for your events to be seen by a new audience
- National Careers Service advisors actively promote the events listed to clients as opportunities to get back into education or employment
- Selected events will be shared or highlighted on NIACE’s social media, website and press releases during the Festival
- All the information you need to help you promote, badge and brand your events and courses as part of the Festival of Learning or Adult Learners’ Week is here, including suggestions for press releases, tweets and social media activity
- All the logos you need to use are downloadable here
- You can upload events to the online calendar, where they'll be advertised for free
- You can also tell people how you get on - send NIACE your photos, tweet about your progress (@NIACEhq), or upload your photos to Instagram