24th March 2014 Date of publication
New Members (November 2013 - January 2014)
We would like to welcome the following new members who have been approved to deliver NOCN qualifications and One Awards units by our Board of Trustees.
- Community and Voluntary Action Blyth Valley, Blyth
- Gateshead Jewish Academy for Girls, Gateshead
- Golden Tree Training, Hartlepool
- Michael Erskine, Sunderland
- National Association of Funeral Directors, Solihull
- Newcastle College - Digital Skills Academy, Newcastle
- ReSolve (Care Northern Ltd), Bishop Auckland
- Riverside Consulting CIC, Sunderland
- Thirsk Clock, Thirsk
One Awards welcomes each organisation and looks forward to a successful working relationship in the future.
If you are interested in becoming a One Awards member please complete the enquiry form within the contact section or telephone us on 0191 518 6550.