Unit of the Month - July 2014
4th July 2014 Date of publication
Unit of the month
Volunteers Week, 1st -7th June, 2014
Do you work with volunteers? Would you like to offer your volunteers some accreditation in this area? To coincide with Volunteers Week, 1-7 June, One Awards has a unit that just might be what you are looking for.
Becoming a Volunteer
The purpose of the unit is to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding of essential aspects of becoming a volunteer.
To view the full details of the unit please click the link below:
You may also be interested in…..
- Fundraising in Support of Overseas Volunteering (Level 3, 4 credits)
- Gaining Volunteering Experience (Level 2, 2 credits)
- Induction and Supervision within a Volunteering Context (Level 1, 2 credits)
- Intergenerational Volunteering(Level 1, 1 credit)
- Personal Safety for Volunteers (Level 1, 2 credits)
- Preparation for Selection as an Overseas Volunteer (Level 3, 6 credits)
- Preparing to Volunteer(Level 2, 1 credit)
- Training for Overseas Volunteering (Level 3, 6 credits)
- Undertaking a Volunteering Placement(Level 1, 3 credits)
- Undertaking an Overseas Volunteering Placement (Level 3, 9 credits)
The One Awards Bespoke Accreditation service has a bank of over 300 units which enables you to package units together to create comprehensive and coherent programmes of learning specific to the needs of you and your learners.
You may decide that a combination of units is unnecessary for your purposes and that you need only one.No problem.There is no requirement to use more than one unit. You decide.
Don’t forget our Bespoke Accreditation Unit Writing Service.Our highly experienced unit writers can develop bespoke units to your specific requirements.If there are no suitable units available on our bank we can write them with you.
If you are interested in delivering these units or using any of our services, please contact a One Awards Development Manager for further help and advice.